Sunday, July 31, 2011

A really thundery day

Today, I got up early and did not much. I then went to Journeys and had some fun there. I drew a lot of things and watched someone play some games.  Halfway through the thing, it started raining and pouring and THUNDER-ing and LIGHTING-ing! I don't much mind THUNDER or LIGHTING... I don't mind them at al. I'm a bit slightly fond of them when I'm indoors. Anyway, after that, Dad came to pick me up, and we went out to eat. After that, I went home with Dad, and it continued to rain and THUNDER and LIGHTING for the rest of the day. Soon, O'l Mom got home, and I did a lot of milling. After dinner, it continued to rain and THUNDER and LIGHTING for the rest of the night! I went to bed after milling and dinner.

2 comments:

  1. It was a major storm. The farmers should be happy, because their crops haven't been getting enough rain lately. But you forgot to mention the best thing--our house didn't flood. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ThanThank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete