Saturday, July 23, 2011

A day of extensive vigilant milling

Today, for most of the day, it was over 102 degrees out (Fahrenheit or Celsius) and so naturally, being hardcore wimps to weather, we stayed inside for the entire day. I got up in the morning and did some real milling. At that point, O'l Mom had some fresh vegetables sent over to our house by wormholes from the farm to our house, actually arriving at our house seconds before it was sent out. After that, I continued to mill around for the entire day, although not while cooking dinner, but that was at night. After that, I did my blog and went to bed. Coming up next: How to make someone contradict themselves!

2 comments:

  1. Not being as wimpy as SOMEONE who shall not be named, I did go out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know who that someone is...
    Huzzah for you!

    ReplyDelete