Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A fun day again

Today I got up early and lazed about. After doing that, O'l Mom told me to go swimming, so we went swimming with Noah&Anna. I did a lot of diving and didn't find anything interesting. I also did a lot of swimming and getting wet. After that, I eventually got out of the water and went shopping with Noah&Anna's mom, as she brought the 3 kids along with her. I was just going to get some bread for her whenI found that the way to the bread had been blocked by a tall thick wall with some Fire-crabs guarding it. I decided to use a secret passage, but it was full of venomous Bellsprouts! I then went off to the side to try a small passage through the mountains in isle 3 and onto the isle tops, where I could easily get over the wall, but it was too watery and wet to advance. I decided to dig a tunnel under the wall, but the ground was much to soft to dig! I then set up a large cannon and shot it across the isle. It went through 3 isles in a straight line and hit the wall with a splendid marvelous BANG and the whole wall fell over. I was then able to advance and get the bread. After that, we went home and Noah&Anna then set up a fondue where you would put the food on sticks and put them in a boiling pot of magma and let them cook, then get them out and eat them. After that, Noah shot some arrows, and Anna popped some Pop-Its, and we all had fun and did more online things. After that, they went home and I went to a meeting. After it, I went home and went to bed.

7 comments:

  1. Man, I'm sorry I missed all the excitement at the Harris Teeter! Miss Angie got to have all the fun....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog sure has become thrill-packed lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summertime, and the livin' ain't easy
    Wall are fallin', and explosions are high
    Your doors are blocked, and your ships are all sinkin'
    So hush, little baby, don't you die...

    ReplyDelete