Saturday, July 16, 2011

The icosahedron of paper!



Today I got up really early in the morning and went back to sleep for 2 more hours. After that, I ate brunch and played about for a long time afterwards. Pretty soon afterwards, I made a paper model of MIRACLE MATTER! The really neat creature/thing that is an icosahedron, which is a geometric Euclidean shape with 20 sides, all of which are equilateral triangles. Here are some pictures! I didn't do to bad on it!


After that, I ate dinner and played around more, and then went to bed.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't know the word icosahedron before this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look it up as well. I like the adjective "icosahedral" even better! I just wish there were some conceivable state of affairs in which I might be able to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eyup! Maby you could start your own crusade and idolize anything with 20 sides, and put all cubes in water, getting them wet...

    An exelent hobby for a donkey-stockpiler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Great idea, mijo. I'll call my new church the Icosahedral Cathedral!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyup! It should have 5 windows, 5 towers, and 10 sides!

    ReplyDelete