Friday, July 22, 2011

More days of intrest

Today I got up late today and did some really professional milling (I'm an expert) And did even more top-class milling! After that, I then decided to write a lot of book reviews for O'l Mom. I wrote 14 of 'em and then did more professional milling. After that, I went to newspaper club. After the writing, which was very fast, we threw a party and I stayed for a very long time. After that, I went to book club. At book club, I read 12 books and looked very impressive. After that, I went home and did some really prolific milling. Meanwhile, O'l Mom was attempting a really ambitious dinner. She was making a Aph^a-Trugh 9-bean casserole, one of the hardest recipes in N&S America. Naturally, Murphy's law kicked in, with Ohm's law (The one about incompatible substances, at the right degree Ferenheit, repelling each other) Causing some white chilly. After dinner, I did some really excellent milling and then went to bed.

3 comments:

  1. When we got back from California I read a batch of the fascinating Madisonian blogs--including the references to "icosahedron" and "icosahedral"---words I never heard before, despite my lengthy and intense association with many famous universities. I was considering whether to apply for registration at Ol Mom's Home School--until I read her comment and discovered she was unfamiliar with it too!

    Cool Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it has been noted that one person with little formal education may accumulate knowledge from their social position that many persons with extensive formal education may be completely unfamiliar with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, if you read today's blog post, I admit to another area of my ignorance. But that is one of the great things about homeschooling-- you get to fill in all the gaps you missed the first time through school!

    ReplyDelete