Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A good day with a LONG post...

Today I got up really early and ate O'l Mom's french toast. After that, I did more math and pinpointed 2/28! After that, I spent a lot of time building things and watching stuff on the computer. After all of that, I sent off some diet coke EXPLOSIONS in the yard. After that, I was waiting outside in the cemetery, when suddenly a small shower started, accompanied by lots and lots of loud thunder and lighting. I first took shelter under a tree, but very soon after moved to a small green tent. As soon as I got under the tent, the rain started suddenly pouring very hard! The thunder got louder and the lighting got brighter! I was totally caught under a tent, in a cemetery, in the pouring very very very hard rain, in a bright and loud thunderstorm! I stayed there for several hours until suddenly my friend Dr. Noodle Soup came up in his car! He went out with an umbrella to greet me, but then his chauffeur drove the car out to the house, so we were both totally caught under a tent, in a cemetery, in the pouring very very very hard rain, in a bright and loud thunderstorm! After several hours, the storm blew itself out, and we were able to get out and inspect the damage. After that, my bold and useful and nice and quite very really excellent friend and I went out into the yard. He had some bottles of diet coke in his pocket, and I had some Mentos in my pocket, so we created some more diet coke EXPLOSIONS in the yard. Soon, after we had more diet coke left, but I had exhausted my supply of Mentos. He had a big box of Tic-Tacks in his pocket, so we tried that. To our surprise, they worked, so we had a jolly fun time creating more diet coke EXPLOSIONS in our yard.



After that, we were just goofing off, when suddenly, the wind picked up... In the East! We saw an even stronger storm come our way! It had lighting that lashed and thrashed about with the force of a lot of cobras bound together with a rubber-band who did not appreciate touching any others. At the top of the top-shaped tempest, a fiendish green mist enveloped something that was worth enveloping. The terrible towering tempest was coming at us with enough rain to cover Mt. Everest in acres of water! It came hurling at us with enough lighting to reduce a moon-sized lazier station to molten slag and lava, and enough thunder that if all the shock waves of the noise all went off in a single location, the result would resemble a teen's bedroom, but worse (If such a thing could possibly exist, and if it cant, then results would resemble a teen's bedroom.), as well as 1256436.530958094285... MPH winds! We both thought that we should jolly well get inside, and we did, so no harm could possibly come to us.


When inside, we did some experiments with Carbon Dioxide and he showed me some magic tricks. After that, we played games and then had a lot of fun doing various things until his grandma came to pick him up. He then left and I did a lot of lying around and eating supper until I went to a meeting. There I had dinner and talked a lot about things. It was a fun meeting. After it was over, I got home and did my long blog, then ate some desert. Good night, all! Stay tuned for more really really urgent broadcasts like what I did today!

2 comments: