Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A good but lazy day

Today I got up early and built things with my blocks in the Second Floor Corridor. While I was doing that, O'l Mom (Who is excellent and competent and lovely and overachieving and earnest and truthful and nice and useful and practical and strong and talkative and excellent and large and big-boned and resourceful and very large) came out of her Dormitory and asked me what I wanted to have for breakfast. I responded and then ate some French toast in the Entrance Hall that O'l Mom had cooked. As soon as that happened, I went back to playing and went to the Arithmancy classroom and did some math involving elapsed time and the prime root of the distance between 12:35 and 3:59. After that, I went back to playing and then had lunch in the Great Hall. After that, O'l Mom decided to go to the farmer's market, and so she walked there. I stayed at home and did some cleaning charms on my Dormitory and waited for O'l Mom to get back to do my blog, so I did it. That's all for now, stay tuned for even more exiting things! 

4 comments:

  1. Why did Ol' Mom cook the Entrance Hall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't sound that lazy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because she knew that you would!
    It actually is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm assuming that the first sentence responds to the first comment, and the second sentence responds to the second comment. Even so, it doesn't make any sense. Because she knew that you would?

    ReplyDelete