Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another really typical day with Noah&Anna in it, they all do of late.

Today  I got up really really really early and milled about. After that, I went to art camp more and did yet more art again. After that, I didn't do much except mill about. Suddenly, Noah&Anna arrived to put a stop to my milling. After that, I continued to mill, and No&An tried to put a stop to my milling. First, they tried to get O'l Mom to come down, but she had barricaded her room door in so that she could snooze uninterrupted. Next, they tried to throw tennis balls at me, but I had hidden a large pile o' Pillows, so they couldn't stop my milling. After that, they tried to send 1376512323445346 E-mails to my computer, but they couldn't get their computer to work, as I had disabled its main serving router connection to the LAN, so they couldn't sent me E-mails. After that, they tried to put neon signs all up inside, but the walls were rejecting to neon signs, so they couldn't bring them near the house. After that, I decided to mill really prolifically, and No&An's attempts to put a stop to my milling were a complete waist of guacamole chips. After that, we played some games together and after that, we did some experiments with dragon sorting and then ate some cheesecake. After that, Anna went out to the cemetery to clean every grave and tombstone, and none of us came. Noah and O'l Mom and I sat around on 1 sofa for a really long time. After that, it started getting dark, and Noah and Miss Angie, his O'l Mom, decided to head off. They then left. Eventually, at about 1:34 AM, they went back and found Anna and took her back home. I then did my blog and went to bed. 

5 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. Maybe in an alternative reality....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Madison - when do we get our O'l Mom T-shirts? I would like a size medium and can I have it by National Mill Around Day? We are practicing our milling right now although I have to say that Anna needs to work on her milling a bit. Is there a Mill About 101 that we could get into?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absoutely! Yes! Maybe! Trout! Possibly! I don't know! Flounder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest, Madison is a much better milling around-er than I am. Perhaps you can hire him as a tutor.

    ReplyDelete