Friday, July 29, 2011

A day full of Noah&Anna

Today, I got up early and walked to art class. After that, I went home and milled. Too soon after, I went swimming with Noah&Anna, and we had a lot of fun. After that, I went home, and Noah&Anna rode with I, and their O'l Mom navigated her own dirigible. After they got home with I, we milled about even more. After that, we celebrated Harry Potter's birthday in very magic ways! We made some really tasty dishes that were common for lunch in the great hall. After that, we charmed and jinxed and spelled stuff! We then ate our stuff and walked down to Final Friday. After it, we walked back home, in the dark, and thus very swiftly so. Once we got home, we sat about and ate some leftover cornish pasties and milled about even more. After that, Noah&Anna left, and I went to bed. 

2 comments: