Thursday, July 21, 2011

A gnice day

Today, I went to art class really early and wrote this poem: 

I saw an old gnome take a gnock at a gnant who was gnibbling the gnose of gnu. So I said: "Gnasty                              gnome, gnow stop doing that, it's gnot a gnice thing to do."

After art class, I went shopping with O'l Mom, who shopped for gnoodles, cucumbers, gnectarines and chips. After that, Gnoah&Anna called, and I talked to them. After that, I milled about gnext to a lot of air and Gneon. After that, O'l Mom went to a meeting and took me with her to the meeting, which was gnot very boring. 3 O'l Moms talked about getting grants from big companies that had gnever rejected their grants. After that, I went home and went to bed, and gnow gno more lack of poems on my blog tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment