Monday, July 18, 2011

A lot of wetnesses

Today I got really really really early and went to art camp and YYAAAAWWWWNN! Anyway, I went to art class and YAAAAAWWN created some art. After that, I went swimming with Noah&Anna again. I had a lot of fun! We dived underwater and swam about in various manners and jumped in near underwater viewing ports and so one could see what it feels like to have something go off near you underwater. I did a lot of swimming and diving and having fun with No&An and getting pushed into the pool by O'l Mom when I wasn't expecting it. A lot of fun was had! No&An's O'l Mom took a video of us swimming and it might be put on the blog if she would e-mail me the pictures and videos and such stuff. After that, I went home and relaxed. Unfortunately, O'l Mom made me go somewhere right after a not enough relaxing at all! I then went to Dylan's house. Dylan and I played and Dylan, who is very nice and excellent and superb and magnificent and great and lucky and such&such, ate some soup with me while I ate some soup. After that, I went home and went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi madson remember the standing on my knee Bye Noah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyup! That was a lot of fun! We ought to do it again next time we swim with each other!

    ReplyDelete