Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Huzzah for Noah&Anna and Dr. Noodle Soup!

Today I got up early and went to art camp. There I made lots and lots of arts and arts and arts with stuff and mixers medias. After that, I went home and milled about for a long time. After the lots of milling, I then went about the house looking for stuff and more stuff and yet more stuff until I saw a wild long sit about. I then decided to sit and watch some Wobbuffets get into O'l Mom's sock drawer and eat the chocolate within. After the relaxing Wobbuffet watching, I then milled around the house until Dr. Noodle Soup [Music effect] suddenly came by! He suddenly came by! By coming in the door when I wasn't expecting it, he unexpectedly visited! An unprecedented Mundaneness! Shocking! Anyway, we then played about a lot and another lot and yet more and had quite a lot of fun. After all of that, His grandma came by to pick him up, so he left. After that, I ate dinner and lounged about more. After that, I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment