Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Today I got up early and milled about. After a lot of that, I went to swimming, where I saw Noah&Anna! We did a lot of swimming and such and stuff. Noah did a lot of creating icebergs and tiburones in the middle of the pool, so It was difficult to swim. I did some iceberg-slope climbing, and Anna did some really speed-swimming to avoid el tiburones! After a while, the ice melted, and the tiburones  disappeared. The swimming instructor told Noah off for doing it, and made him not use spells until the class was over. After the class was over, O'l Mom got in the water, and the 3 of us (Noah&Anna and me) swam around O'l Mom. We then practiced yelling and talking and singing underwater, and it turns out that my singing underagua is much better that it is supermarine. After that, I came home and milled about for a while. Suddenly, I went to Noah&Anna's house, then went trick-or-treating about their neighborhood! It was pouring rain really hard, and about 9 degrees Celsius, though we still managed to get too much candy! After hours and hours of that, we went back to Noah&Anna's house, and then milled about collectively and then I went home. After that, I milled about and went to bed. Happy, Horppy, Halloween, Horllorwearn!

7 comments:

  1. Of course, it's also known as Día de las Brujas (Night of the Witches). I figure an old potion- and spell-master like you would like that name for it! (Unless you're put off by the negative stereotyping of "witch", of course...)

    What did you go as when trick-or-treating?

    Finally, here's an easy riddle for you: what day lasts seventy-two hours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really fun trick or treating with Noah and Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to trick or treat in the rain as well, and my hobbit feet were getting wet! (I was Frodo from Lord of the Rings, with very soggy hobbitty feet!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine, good Doctor! With all that fur, those feet must have suffered mightily from the drenching and the chill. I hope that once you made it back to your hole, the good warm fire and the haul of candy made it all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed, I would say so. I went as a conductor of a train, an orchestra, and an electricity. For what day has 72 hours... Yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, yesterday was part of it. It's Día de los Muertos, of course, which begins on October 31 and continues through November 2.

    Your costume sounds most multifaceted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your singing under water is a fascinating idea! I am thinking about doing my ukulele playing and singing under water. All of my audiences think it would be a great improvement!

    --Cool Papa

    ReplyDelete