Monday, October 24, 2011

<>

Today I got up early and milled about for a long time. After that, I went to math club and then went home and had lunch. I then went to swimming lessons and saw Noah&Anna there! After swimming, I went with Noah&Anna on a lot or errands to lots and lots of different stores. We then went to their house, where Noah&Anna did a lot of potion brewing. They brewed Wolfsbane, Polyjuice potion, Felix Felicis, Amortentia, Wiggenweld, random antidotes, and Nightshade concentrate! Noah added too much Nightshade to some, and it got so purple and toxic that it stained the cauldron blue and then ate through it! Noah&Anna  are both highly excellent potioneers! Anyway, after a lot of that such stuff, I went home and milled about until bed-time. Huzzah for Noah&Anna!

2 comments: