Friday, October 21, 2011

A very much so post

Today I got up really extra early and wrote lots of book reviews for stuff and such. Suddenly, Dr. Noodle Soup came over to my house! At 10:10, we played a game of chess, and I won it after 59.99$ minuets! After that, he did some magic tricks involving pyrokinetics and then lunch. After that, at 10:10, O'l Mom made us go shopping with her and then I went to one of my writing classes! An hour later, at 10:10, O'l Mom got lost and we came along with her as she went about looking for somewhere that we were supposed to be. Later, I got a carving pumpkin for carving and then went to another class. After that, I went to a party, which turned out to be very short, with no other guests, or hosts. At 10:10, I went home and milled about until bed-time. More stuff happening in November!

5 comments:

  1. How will November ever come, when we seem to be stuck at 10:10 on October 21? And what went wrong with the time stamp on this blogspot thing? It's been twelve hours off for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clock was set for eastern russian time so that holidays would come 1 day early... And somehow, despite it being only 10:10, nightfall managed to arrive, oddly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That comment, mijo, should be the beginning of your novel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think time is stopped at 10:10 so it will be an endless celebration of my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I don't think that it will be, though.
    If so, I'll have to get 2.748756 times more presents so that I can give you 99%!

    ReplyDelete