Saturday, October 22, 2011

A run-on post with more grammatical critiques

Today I got up and milled about and cleaned up my room some and walked to the library and then worked hard and then milled about and then went to a festival, then wrote this run-on sentence and then baked cookies and cleaned and milled about. O'l Mom will have something or nothing to say! She'll have to write 50,000 words in 30.0,000,000,000 days! This blog is so grammatically misspelled! I wonder how nothing happens. WaLk AbOuT BlOcK Aha! That sentence was no good! The upper-case things were all in wobbled order and no subject, verb, or mustard-like flamingo-like boring plot-line of tea-comma was applied! Punctuation or spelling or pineapple turnover fajitas were also not presents! What a monstrocitic pile of tomato skins! Only any plot or anti-random linker would improve boring nasty cupcakes from Prague in this sentence which almost doesn't sound like a poem. In other news, water is wet and anything else is redundant. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

2 comments:

  1. I guess you wore yourself out with that blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Certainly not! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN I'm never tired off! You should hope not, so that I can stay up really late in order to YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN do my book reports and write my novel and do some math and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    ReplyDelete