Sunday, October 2, 2011

Photos of art and chill

Today I did a lot of photography, when first I woke up too early and got out of bed. After that, I went to Journeys with O'l Mom. After that, I went to get lunch, which I got. After getting lunch, I went to the art museum with a camera in order to take pictures! I did a lot of taking photos in the cold, for it was rather VERY cold outside. I had a lot of fun taking numerous photos! After most of the photos were taken, O'l Mom took me home, where I got them out of the camera and uploaded them onto the computer 'cause I was told to. After that, I milled about until bed-time. More exiting posts later! I might add some of the photos next time! 

2 comments:

  1. It was NOT that cold.

    And more EXITING posts? Where are your posts going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was very BLUSTERY and thus chilled. My EXITING posts will be going off to my blog!

    ReplyDelete