Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Untitled 'cause I didn't find a good title for it

Today was quite good. I first got up early and then O'l Mom stayed in bed. After milling about all day, I then milled about and went to co-op. At there, I did a lot of reviewing stuff and then went home. Once there, O'l Mom decided to go to a medical concession stand and made Dad come with her, and I managed to get left at home. O'l Mom was off for at least 5 hours and I didn't burn down/blow up/erode/mess up/repaint the house the whole time! Who would have expected it? After that, O'l Mom got home, so I went to bed after being told to.

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than
    just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all.
    However think about if you added some great graphics or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with images and video
    clips, this blog could definitely be one of the best
    in its niche. Superb blog!

    my web blog :: Nike Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout
    in your weblog. Is this a paid topic or did you customize it your self?
    Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's uncommon to look a nice weblog like this one these days..

    Feel free to surf to my website Nike Air Max

    ReplyDelete