Friday, October 28, 2011

The siege of E*'s car

Today , I got up really early and filled out some forums. After that, I went to Newspaper Club for the Halloween meeting! After that, I went to my writing class. During it, it started to rain outside and I did a lot of writing and talking about plots. After that, I left immediately to go to a large Halloween party! There, it was about -6.667 degrees Celsius! There, I played a lot of games and got a lot of tickets, and after that I turned them all in for candy&pencils, which I got much too many of. Later, I saw Dr. Noodle Soup at the party! His costume was a certified pyrotechnitian, and he was doing a lot of throwing bombs* at people when they weren't expecting it. We ran about a lot, and he threw bombs* a lot. I did some spraying of his bombs with a hose, and a layer of ice coated it, so when it exploded, it generated a very neat effect. After an hour, O'l Mom decided to got home after the party ended (which was 20 minutes after it ended) and so O'l Mom talked to another O'l Mom. While they were doing that, E* had gotten into his car, so Dr. Noodle Soup decided to besiege it! He mostly looked in the windows and yelled at the car, while I sat on top of the car and told him to not siege E*'s car. After a lot of that, I went home and then went to another party. After that party, I went home and milled about until bed-time.  At the last party, I got a really neat Martin Gardner poster that says different things when you flip it upside down(possibly designed by Uncle Donkey and/or Uncle Elvis)!


*E is a codename for _______ and bombs were made of foam with black tape

4 comments:

  1. You captured the high activity level of the day well. But I don't know why you would say the posters were designed by Uncle Donkey or Uncle Elvis. I don't think either is renowned for his designing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not? At any rate, a large exactly of real echinoderms sold annoying tea-bags to distraught anti-trust exactly quark brunswick-stewisim anarchists have such and so stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well, that explains everything then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly! Speaking of that, this is a comment.

    ReplyDelete