Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Overdramatics

Today, I got up early and stayed in bed for a while. After that, I got up and went to the post office. A long line viciously snaked from all corners of the building! When waiting in line, an overdrive of monotony overwhelmed and imploded the patience of waiters! Millions of seconds were sacrificed to achieve the state of satisfaction and a level of being at the desk! After waiting for very very many tenths of hours, I finally brought a passport and immediately fled and then ate out at a restaurant for lunch. Later, I went back home and then took a walk to the localest market for some fresh cucumbers. The hapless 'cumbers were mercilessly devoured soon afterwards! After that, I did some work on a portfolio and then did my blog and succeeded at making boring events sound excitingly boring via ridiculous literary overdramatization! Later, soon after that, I went to bed. More mangling of events coming sometime this week!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yup. However, the days between May 29th and June 4th have been extremely minimalistic, though.

      Delete