Thursday, May 17, 2012

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM! ONOMATOPOEIA!

Today, I got up slightly early only to find that I had to leave really early for a meeting of my game-making  club! I got there late, as unavoidable. After that, I had some fun at it, and then ran to art class, which I had a lot of fun at. Once it finished, a thunderlectric overwrath of stormings happened! I ran home very fastly to avoid the eruptionment of veritable volcanos of wrathful sparks from the veils of floaty water with extra darkment! At home, I consumed a quick lunch and then soon had to run out again to a neat event. I made some stuff that will help the game-making project there! Later, I had to speedily zoom hastily in avoidingment of the harsh overload of water and vicious shocks of magnitude that were the thunder and rain. At home, I did some more work for too long, so I barely had any time to play and loaf afterwards! How rude!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Quite some vivid prose there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get a job on the Weather Channel one day. I'm sure your forecasts and accounts of weather happenings would double their ratings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably. I wonder if it deserves its low ratings... Probably not. Ah, it rarely matters.

      Delete
  3. Oh yeah, wouldn't you love to hear weather forecasts like that? Brilliant idea, Uncle Donkey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind hearing forecasts like that... Though I never listen to channels at all. Too bad.

      Delete