Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Extra Gems

 ________          Today, I got up early and ate some breakfast. After that, I
/                \         continued to edit a video for <>
\                /          my game-making group.  <>
  \            /             After that, I ate lunch and then <>
    \        /               did some work. Later, I walked <>
      \    /                 to the library and market for some <>
        \/                  high quality cucumbers.  After that, I <>
did a lot of work and then finished it. After that, I ate <>
dinner and supper, and then loafed around until bed-time. <>
Free screen week is still going on! Don't ask how I'm <>
posting this blog, please. <>

2 comments:

  1. What an excellent job you did on this! It's like a concrete blog post! I'm very impressed....

    ReplyDelete