Monday, May 7, 2012

Avoiding common topics causes disunifactifaction

I don't think that I'll talk about my day today. Instead, I'll just blog about a lot of nonsense, apparently. It's hard to title art pieces! Vinyl records have neat material of which they are made of. I think it's neat, at least! O'l Mom is really excellent. Apparently, deviled eggs and angel food cake are not equal to star core sauce and liquid nitrogen sauce!! That defies the very laws of good videography. Sometimes, ink cartridges are not shaped like geometric rectangles! I can name the 13 colonies from north to south: Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Massachusetts again, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia!

1 comment:

  1. Good job remembering those, Honey Babe. You had learned them a couple of years ago when we were studying Colonial history, but it is good to review them occasionally or you forget them.

    ReplyDelete