Thursday, May 10, 2012

A poem and another day

Today was a pretty nice day. In the morning, I got up too early and went to a meeting of my game-making club. It was pretty fun. After that, I went home and had a rushed lunch, and immediately ran out! I then saw a short film about hummingbirds, and then took a walk. The weather was so very nice! After that, I had to go on errands with O'l Mom. Later, once I got home, I finished off my daily workload and went out to eat for dinner. After that, I got home and played around until bed-time. Here's a poem that I altered from a good poem by Shell Silverstein that is slightly tolerable:
I'm pretty good at history,
Sinece makkes lotss of sence to me,
Musik iz no mistery,
Englishh is OK forr me,
Foor me, math's not an eneme,
Ekonomiks interestts me,
PE is goood for energie,
Readinng is no chory to me,
Geografie makes sence to me,
I don'd mindd soshiology,
Khemistry never botthers mee,
I sometymes like biologie,
Astrronomy nevever fails me,
I find fun in biotany,
I'm the verry besd at ard, you zee,
And spellink's my wurst enemie.

2 comments: