Monday, May 21, 2012

??

Today, I got up earlyish and did a lot of e-mailing! After that, I had lunch withought any breakfast of square eggs, and then immediately went to the airport with O'l Mom to pick up something. I then went back and then went to somewhere else, and upon getting back, I discovered that I had to go to art class at then! Immediately, I ran to art class and worked on some more masterpieces. Later, I then went back home and then shortly afterward went out to eat. Once I did that, I went back home and did importantly vague stuff until bed-time.

4 comments:

  1. Odd. I've had more than one dream that went exactly like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made you green eggs before, but square eggs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I don't remember you making me green eggs, ether!

      Delete