Saturday, May 5, 2012

Feliz Cinco de Mayo

Today, I got up early to find that the jewels, diamonds, emeralds, rubies, garnets, sapphires, topazes, amethysts, ambers, moonstones, opals, aquamarines, onyxes, bloodstones, pearls, cat's eye's, tiger's eyes, jades, turquoises, and corals which recently adorned my blog posts were found missing! I also injured my leg by doing nothing at all. How unfair! Anyway, in the morning, I stayed in bed, and then ate lunch by noon, and then mostly avoided lots of playing and any work. A very nice thunderstorm went on throughout the day, from the time I got up at, to past now. Anyway, OW! My leg injured from nothing at all hurts injuredly! How rude! O'l Mom is quite nice. Blah! Blah! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM! Thunder! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Lighting! Rain! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment