Saturday, September 10, 2011

A very nice day

Today I got up early and did a lot of going about and giving cakes away. After that, I went to lunch. At the restaurant, I had some cream of potato soup: It came in FiestaWear©! Unfortunately, it wasn't the orange kind. After that, I came home and set up a roadblock, and spent 3 hours patrolling it. After that, I dug trenches all around the house in a circular pattern and filled them with water. After that, Dad came home, and drove around the road-block. I then had dinner and went to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Roadblock? Trenches? Expecting some unwelcome visitors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it was a morning of giving to others, and an afternoon of protecting your own. And an evening of eating and sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog is absolutely stellar!!!!!

    Susan Coplen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog Madison! Thank you for helping us on Saturday. You are a kind and thoughtful young man. Your cards made a lasting impression on the firemen. Hugs, Marcia

    ReplyDelete