Friday, September 2, 2011

A post containing various stuff

Today I got up early and milled about really prolifically for the entire day, with a very small bit of doing my math and grammar. Isn't that impressive? Be Impressed! I wonder if Noah&Anna or Dr. Noodle Soup will attend a salon that I'm inviting them to. I hope that they will! They might find out sometime. I hope that they do! I think that I'll go and eat some of O'l Mom's chocolates. I have a very precise plan for doing that, which I will not be putting on my blog so that O'l Mom won't read them! I wonder if various things, such as O'l Mom forgetting her stuff when traveling from one end of her room to the next, will happen. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, keep away from my chocolates, Mister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. madison can you please do your blog before 8:00pm N&A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absoutely! I'll try to do my blog posts early-er... but really, you should go to bed later!

    ReplyDelete