Thursday, September 8, 2011

A long post of intrest

I wonder when Noah&Anna and/or Dr. Noodle Soup will come to my house in case I invite them over. Hopefully soon! I'll look forward to it. Also, I thing that the academics are very typical today. I've been doing a lot of them, like all the ones that I listed before. I wonder if they will do a lot of swimming today! I think that the very strange rug in the hall slowly moves closer to an abandon room full o' junk. 421.576÷92≠0! If you want to figure out what it really is, figure it out and then put the equation in the comments. I wonder when the large and grand piece of cake will turn orange so that meraungs can be put in a vacuum! How soon until O'l Mom changes the academic schedule, eh?! When will it be? ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// How soon until the large corkscrews fly off? How dare those uncouth layabouts insert tickets into the keyboard! It's very rude of them! Speaking of that, want any recipes for chilled deserts? If you do, vote for them. If you don't, vote against them. All voting will be done in comments. If recipes are voted, then I shall put them in a blog. If not, I won't put them in the blog. Watch out, this bit is SO SIMPLE that you might not understand it. 1=1, 2=2, 1<2, 2>1, 1+1=2. Make any sense? I wonder if Noah&Anna and/or Dr. Noodle Soup will show up today! I hope that at least 1 of them makes an appearance! I would like that, I would. They shan't bake cookies for non other that O'l Mom! Shocking! I wonder if a large thing will suddenly turn green-er that it was, and then I should have to paint it even more green! Speaking of that... ... ... ... ... ... ...................................................... O'l Mom made some cinnamon rolls! I wonder if the large pieces of printable mountains and/or knights will move about the roof. They make a lot of noise, especially when putting any pice in cheque! The kings are rather good to put in cheque, or check, or checkers. I wonder if these constant posts will satisfy Noah&Anna/Dr. Noodle Soup/ O'l Mom. I hope so, for if not, I should have to write more!That's it for this post. I hope I get comments!

5 comments:

  1. Chilled deserts: FOR

    As for your equation, are you using American or European notation? Poetically put, it matters a lot for the meaning of the dot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! I think that I'm using American notation. As in: 3.141592673473763455642739254675333674372041619858321746542356732566923576...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, that's American pi, all right! (Don't hit me, Ol' Mom.) —Or at least, it was up until the first "7". Did you vary the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm mostly interested in the cookie recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly! I did a bit of ingredent fiddling.
    So now, I have 2 votes for deserts!

    ReplyDelete