Monday, August 15, 2011

?

Today I made boxes out of tape, went to math class, went swimming, did my grammar, milled about professionally, took 3 showers, and ate all of O'l Mom's olives, and she doesn't know that I did! I wonder if she'l find out. How many bits of paraffin can you put on a candle before it won't light? The answer is: ________________________ Ha! Did you expect to find out immediately? You'l have to figure it out yourself! I wonder if a large key can be found wrapped up in yarn in my little boxes.  Speaking of that, O'l Mom's in an exhausted state and would like to go to bed. Stay tuned for more really important announcements! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I found two empty olive jars in the guest bedroom. But why would Mr. Chuck eat so many olives? It's a mystery....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mangos and Bananas! Potatoes and Wrpglfougxsrvb!

    ReplyDelete