Saturday, August 13, 2011

A relaxing, soggy day

Today I got up really really really early and went off with O'l Mom on a wild bag-chase across everywhere on the Tri-Island area until lunch. After that, we went home. Soon,it started to rain really hard, so I took this excuse to walk in the rain to the Cary Arts Center opening! In the really wet rain I walked with O'l Mom, and we got there eventually. Once there, O'l Mom encountered one of her friends and we watched the really grand ceremony. I then discovered Noah&Anna, and their parents. One of O'l Mom's friends, Miss Bridget, showed up, and I invited everyone over to my house. We then All walked home in the pouring really hard rain. Once we got there, a thunderstorm was just beginning. We all got in just in time. It feels quite nice to sit inside with your friends when the lights are rather dimmed and just to relax and talk and munch while you can hear the thunderstorm raging loudly outside and listen to the rain pummel the room. It's a really nice feeling. Anyway, we sat and talked and munched on chocolate, feeling very relaxed. Anna's tiny clip went missing, and later it turned up in Miss Bridget's wine. After a very nice salon, and we definitely will be doing more of those, all the guests left. I went out with Dad to eat dinner, and then went back home and went to bed. Quite a nice day! O'l Mom is so great!

2 comments: