Friday, August 19, 2011

A milling and mailing post

Today I decided to get up early in the morning, which is early-ish, and in the morning, to. After getting up early, I decided to get to milling about really professionally and more professionally. After milling about prolifically, I decided to eat breakfast, at the expense of O'l Mom's attempt to snooze in late. After that, O'l Mom made me do some math, grammar, and then I had lunch and walked down to the bakery, (I bet that Anna would have liked to come there) where I ate some baked baking and then traveled down to the posh post office, where I mailed a letter. It was addressed to: 509.24, Dr. Noodle Soup, Posh-works Lane, the upper-right corner of nowhere. After mailing the letters to Dr. Noodle Soup, I then walked home, stopping on the way by the library. Once I got home, I milled about really prolifically until bed-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment