Saturday, August 6, 2011

A recomendation

As I was saying, when I went to First Friday with Dr. Noodle Soup (who, he wants me to mention, is a totally certified powerful wizard) ,we were looking at some art. At it, I found some pottery which I very very very highly recommend! Done by the pottery company Cephalopod Ink, a tiny ceramics company that makes ceramics with sea creatures on them, particularly cephalopods! It can be found at this website: http://www.cephalopodink.com/. I quite like the pottery there! I very very very very very highly recommend it!

2 comments:

  1. It is also a really interesting process by which the artist gets the cephalopod creatures on her pottery. She is very nice and willing to explain things. Check out her work at the ArtSpace gallery in downtown Raleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! You should talk about her in your blog! If anyone wants to go see some, go to the ArtSpace gallery and look for her studio. It's fascinating! AND they are all at insanely low prices! PLUS if you get some before 8/15/11, you will get a free... Never mind.

    ReplyDelete