Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Some watery reports

Today, I walked to art camp. After it, I walked back. After that, I milled about. After that, I went off to swimming! Once I got there,  I found that the swimming instructor wanted us to move to another pool...The  Really Big Pool Of Individual Lanes! It was a bit colder and much deeper. At one end, it was 4 feet deep, and at the other end, it was 7.9 feet deep! Noah&Anna and their O'l Mom are so excellent! They are really superb! They are really quite wonky, resourceful, smart, deceivingly small, inventive, cooky, and very much of my social ilk. Anyway, Noah&Anna and I got in. We had a lot of fun in, and after, the lesson. First, we swam back and froth (quite literally froth), to and fro of the two sides. After that, we all went off to the diving board by the side of the pool that was 7.9 feet deep. We practiced diving into really deep water and had loads of fun at it. After all that, the lesson was over, and we were free to play! Then, Dad got into the pool, as I made him go in, (he had fun when he got in) and then we all were diving off the board into the 7.9 feet deep water, and swam to the side. After all of that, we then went to swimming to and fro the two sides. Noah&Anna were aways going the opposite direction, and timed it so they aways met in the middle, and Dad & I were swimming on our backs, right next to each other. I can do the backstroke without using my hands! After all that fun, we eventually each went home. I had a lot of fun and impressed Dad! Quite fun. Huzzah for Noah&Anna and their O'l Mom!

7 comments:

  1. Great job, Honey Babe! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a lot of fun to be with you in the pool.
    again it was fun to be with you.
    from anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madison, If I didn't know better I would say that I saw you milling about in The Really Big Pool Of Individual Lanes!

    Something we forgot - we celebrated Harry's birthday but Neville was born on the same day. We will have to celebrate All Over Again?! Maybe tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi madison I am taking over Olivander's wand shop I will have a new wand for you for only 27 sickles!
    bye,
    Noah

    ReplyDelete
  5. @#1Thank you!
    @#2Thank you!
    @#3Indeed. For, if it is, we then must comply in our duties to celebrate anything we could, can, and will so!
    @#4 Thank you, I will contact you if I ever leave my wand dis-untied state.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I had a very nice time! With all that milling about in the water, it created many tiny tsunami. The big pool was indeed colder but the warm pool was filled with small, screaming, shrieking, children. A truly miserable place. Ol' Son and I swam together and shared a bonding experience, mostly.

    really Ol' Dad










    1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Exactly! Thank you! It was rather fun...

    ReplyDelete