Friday, August 5, 2011

A long day

Today I got up in the morning and walked to art camp again. After that, I went home and milled and relaxed and took some highly needed rest. After a lot of milling, I went off to First Friday with my friend Dr. Noodle Soup, (Who, as he told me to say, is a certified wizard, and a rather powerful one at that) And I went to First Friday! We looked at art and ate some really good food, and complained about the weather outside. After that, I went to some more art and then went home. I highly recommend some pottery I saw there, which was...        (Find out next!)

3 comments:

  1. I remember final Friday but not first Friday Bye Noah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would remember First Friday because you were there with I, but you would not remember Final Friday because you were not there with I. Maybe you should try the First Friday with Dr. Noodle Soup and I, that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awful misswording! By "First Friday", I mean Final Friday, and vise versa, but I mistyped by accident. By the way, when I said "I", I knew that it was properly "me" but I said I so as to add a melodramatic touch to it, playing off Friday a lot.

    ReplyDelete