Monday, August 29, 2011

Another post involving water physics

Today I got up and did my math. I then had breakfast and then worked on my grammar, and then had lunch and went to swimming lessons with Noah&Anna. We did a lot of swimming and jumping and diving and other watery stuff. Noah tried to see what happened if he used Levicorpus underwater, and all of the water in the pool lifted into a big sphere in the air! Anna and I, who happened to be swimming in the 7.4 foot end, were not too pleased. After Anna did Liberacorpus on it, it fell back into the pool, and we continued swimming. After a while, we went to the library, and then walked to the bakery. There, we had some triple vanilla brownies, frosted sugar cookies, and peach meringue wafers. After that, O'l Mom made me come with her to a meeting, and after that, we went home. There, I e-mailed Noah&Anna and talked about jinxes a lot. After dinner, I did my Spanish and went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Triple vanilla brownies? The chefs at Blue Moon bakery can really fix anything, can't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! I highly recomend them! Very Highly!

    ReplyDelete