Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A fun and wet day full of Noah&Anna

Today I got up early and, at about 6:34 AM, went out with Dad to eat. I then had lunch with Dad and went shopping. After that, Dad and I went swimming, and, as planned, Noah&Anna joined the fray! Noah&Anna and I were backstroking and diving and freestiling and floating swimming underwater and jumping off the blocks into the 7.4 feet deep end while Dad was trying to float and watching us and thinking up things for us to do while were swimming. He was quite impressed! We swam quite a lot, having loads and loads of fun! Noah and I like to dive underwater and look at each other through our goggles and the water. I discovered a new jumping technique that generates a gigantic SPLASH and, if you go underwater and listen, it sounds like TWHUM! After swimming for a really long time, we eventually got out and went to the bagel place for some food! After eating way too much, we went home to do some stuff online. We did that for quite a while, but then Noah&Anna had to leave, so they left, and I milled about really professionally until I went to bed. O'l Mom is so excellent! She's really really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment