Monday, June 25, 2012

Part 1!

As usual, my bog has been spectacularly boring for the past year, but in the last few weeks it's lost it's amazingly, life-thretangy soporific boringness and flopped into a flappy pile of dullness. So, to solve this, I'll now to way to much attention-getting attempts and invent a mind-assulting overhaul of flashy randomness and pick up the ludicrousness back into the boredom of my blog! FIRST: Some riddles, some of which I've ignited myself, and some of which are from elsewhere.


This thing makes all else devoured:
Birds, beasts, trees, and flowered's;
It gnaws iron, bites steel;
It grinds hard stones to meal;
It slays kings, ruins towns,
And beats the high mountain downs.


A box without hinges, key or lid,
Yet golden treasure inside is hid.

Which word in english is longer if made shorter?

What appears once in a minuet, twice in a moment, but never in a trillion years?

Now, for some trivia!
Bat's legs can swivel around in 360 degrease!

Now for all of the videos that I can find on this blog!




And that ends off part 1 of the really flashy blog post! I'd like to conclude my putting in a Monty Python reference:
The ministry of silly walks & the crackpot religions guilt have discontinued this blog post until notlob. Please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment