Wednesday, June 20, 2012

!

Today, I got up early and went on a walk before it got too unpleasantly hot out. It unexpectedly got hot while I was on a walk, though, so I had to walk in the heat. QRQRQRQRQRQRQRQRQRQRQRQRQRQRQRQRQ And soon, I got home before my eyebrows had the chance to shift states of matter from plasma and hopefully cool down to solid. I then lazed about first, and then did some editing of my long novel, and then washed my dirty filthy feet which had become unusually blackened due to amazing temperature and heat. Soon, I did some math and then had lunch and then took a well-earned rest. Later, I tried cooking some stuff, but they didn't work, so I then tried to look for something to eat, but the only thing that I saw were giant piles of salt with extra salt and no pepper, so I tried to snooze but kittens were in my bed, so I tried to clean but it was too messy to try, so I then rolled up and down the stairs and then later sent some e-mails and e-jinxes to Noah&Anna. Later, I attempted to play or eat or cook or read or snooze or write, but it was too hot outside to do anything! I was soundly defeated by the heat! I was then forced to loaf around for quite a while until dinner was served. After that, I played some games and watched some stuff until bed-time. More tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Good job getting your novel done, honey....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! The plot line isn't finished yet, though...

      Delete