Monday, September 10, 2012

Obsidian is a TERRAble scanner

Once again, sorry for not uploading the art. Herobrine stopped the scanner from ever working, so we're getting technical difficulties. Anyway, today felt like the feeling of fall! Fall finally got to my home. Anyway, today I got up late and started working on my work immediately. I then ate breakfast and then did even more work before taking a break and having some lunch. After some more work, I went for a very nice walk and the air really was obviously full of autumn. The trees weren't starting to brown and turn yellow and red and orange and fall off, and it wasn't quite as cold, and the pumpkins and rutabagas and eggplants and apples and squash and jack-o-lanterns and beets and carrots and turnips weren't growing yet, but it felt very autumnesque and their was a brisk chill in the air. That hasn't happened once all summer! Not once! Not from May 26 to September 10! Anyway, after that, I finished my work and spent the rest of the afternoon trying to capture one of my over-skittish cats and finally did that. Later, I ate dinner and relaxed until bed-time. O'l Mom is so great! I also like fall quite a lot. Too bad I appreciate all seasons and like them equally, though, so I can't say that autumn's my favorite. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment