Saturday, September 1, 2012

Forewarning

YAWN! Today, I got up early and did some work, then loafed and walked out to breakfast. After that, I went home and worked some and then ate lunch. After that, I called Dr. Soup. We did a lot of talking about paint and dry paint and wet paint and oil paint and etc. I was thinking of putting some of my art on my blog, but it didn't get enough requests in the comments.  Maybe, if I get enough requests in comments, I'll put some on. They have to be from different people, though. If you really want some, convince other people to vote for them. 

5 comments:

  1. We would love to see some of your art.

    Cool Papa and Miss Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be delighted to see your art! Please post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE WANT ART!
    WE WANT ART!
    WE WANT ART!

    ReplyDelete