Monday, September 17, 2012

A very nice d ay

Another blog post. Today, I got up really early and did some work. After that, I left and arrived at one of the local museums of science. There, I waited in the café until Robert and Dylan arrived. We then ate lunch and did a lot of talking about mining and portals and lunch. After that, I did some walking around and had already seen or had already saw the museum, so it wasn't much of a surprise. After that, we walked over to another museum through a levitating tunnel. Some of the stuff that I saw there was an exhibit about a popular movie. There were a lot of the actual costumes from the movie there at the exhibit. They were really elaborate and looked rather small for today's standards, but I think that people were smaller back then. It was a very high-grossing movie that I haven't seen yet. I also saw a very nice exhibit about the history of the state that the exhibit was in. It described the kinds of dishwares of certain groups, which I thought was rather interesting. You might not. Anyway, after that, I headed home and did some more work. After that, it was thyme for dinner, so I ate it with supper. After that, I delayed and thought about stuff until bed-time. Also, we're still having technology problems, so I'm still not adding my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment