Sunday, December 19, 2010

YI-YI-YI-YI-YI!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Fooowf. Today was great; I went to Journeys (Mom's spiritual center.) And we had a BIG MASSIVE GIGANTIVE PARTY where I got a present; and Jeremy (a young friend o' mine) came by this afternoon and Mom never took me on a walk like she planned. Now I'll go into detail and you might want to stop reading this if you don't want to be bored into submission; WOW I SPELLED THAT RIGHT ON FIRST TRY! Anyway, At the Journeys Christmas party, there was a potluck buffet (What a weird word.) I went around and got some bits of ham and jam and spam and am so after that Santa came and all the kids lined up to go see him and tell him what we wanted for Christmas. I said that I didn't know. After that I got a chess set and so when we got home I got into my pajamas (Wow I spelled that right on first try too.) And I made Mom lunch in bed and then we played chess. I had just gone "Ha! Check!" with my rook flying to where her Bishop was when the door rang and so we went to the door and guess who was there : none other than Mr. Brian and Jeremy!<><><><><><><>so....
We played with my exercise ball in a haphazard (Wow I spelled that right on first try as well) and fast and wild and FUN way until Dad told us not to be so wild and more quiet. Then Mom showed Jeremy some disco And they left after giving us some nice pointsettias. The GPS acts weird often. Just finished a Christmas special. Mom will go bonkers when she sees the size of this post! A wall of text! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment