Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Holidays are COMING!!

0h no and hip-hip-horay, The holidays are coming! What do You do for them? I'd like to know... Just talk about it in the comments. By the way, I'll probably go up to D.C. for Mom's family reunion. When there, we check into a hotel, run around sightseeing for a few days, then everyone meets at my grandparent's house and we give gifts. The car trip there is infamous. I'll get my tree on Wednesday. We get it right after Thanksgiving and pick it up near Christmas. I wonder how much loot we will get for Christmas. Hopefully not much. Mom was talking about decoraiton, but now she isn't in a Christmasy mood at all. Wow, this blog is longer than the ones I've been writing of late. I'll have to do some fast responding soon! That's all.

2 comments:

  1. Well, we (sort of) celebrate New Year. We usually go out around 27th and look for a nice tree at curbside, which we take and decorate. Yay recycling! It's a bit of a tradition. But this year K is away and I am too lazy to do that without her. So I may just write grants the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for You! I never saw trees at curbsides, I just put my trees in the back (Or is it front?) Yard, In hopes that it might realese seeds in the yard.

    ReplyDelete