Thursday, December 23, 2010

A summary O' today

Today I didn't have any time to do stuff I wanted to in the Morning when I was having breakfast and doing math and drawing Christmas cards, did more Christmas cards and made preparations for someone coming over and running around the house and having lunch and soup and second lunch and snack and soup and food and soup and feasts and third lunch and making Mom totally over-react when I finished all the soup at Noon.  Then we drove around the tri-Island area with Mom running errands and dropping stuff off at random houses while a storm was brewing in the Afternoon and Evening, and I did stuff on the computer at Night. I also played chess with Dad. And ate dinner. And snack and brunch and dessert and more snack and 648th Breakfast and I didn't eat very much.  Mom's boisterously over-reacting on just a small bit of soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment