Thursday, December 16, 2010

SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Well, sleet anyway.)

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????= It SNOWED last night! In NORTH CAROLINA! On the 16!!! Of  DECEMBER!!! Can you believe it!? I was going to go out and play in it, but I then saw that it was just icy thin ungodly sleet-like snow. I'l wait till it gets good (In January) and then I'll go out. Ha! I got my blog posted before Mom! I think that I'll decorate the tree tonight with Mom. MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM!

2 comments:

  1. We're getting snow too, and a fair amount at that! Nice, soft, powdery snow. It looks very pretty painting the piƱons and junipers.

    It's our first snow of the year, which is pretty late for around here. That alone makes it special. Our groundwater supply relies heavily on melted snow; no snow in the winter means no water in the summer... very bad. So, hooray snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abasoutely! London has realy amusing snow timing. It never snows around christmas,, awlys at Nov., March, and once june. Another odditey of London.

    ReplyDelete