Friday, December 31, 2010

PHEW

I just got back from D.C. on Vacation and sorry I couldn't make any blog posts then. It was a total Quiyboriea!  On the first day we drove to D.C. all day and got there at 8: 25 P.M. On the next day Mom dragged me everywhere and I spent the Morning walking my feet off at an underground art museum complex holding her bags. On the way back we stopped for lunch at the old posh post posh post office.  The bags ripped twice! Then we went to the Smithsonain museum of natural history where I looked at marine biology and Mom looked at neanderthls and apes. Mom also saw the biggest knitted croquet coral reef made yet and got all excited about doing a project like this. We went and said hi to my grandad and his wife (Cross-the Sugg grandparents all died out) to make preparations for the evening. After that the fire bell went off when I was in the shower and it turned out to be a false alarm. Then we went to Grandparent's apartment and one of my uncles (Tim, to be precise) dropped by with my cousins and aunt. We had large feast and I got 2 presents!! Mom got 1 so I annoided her a lot. The next day I went visiting to Aunt Mary, my Greataunt who gave us lots o' sweets and we talked a long time. At night we went out for pizza and I ate a 13-inch Pizza with lots of toppings in 40 minutes and then on the next day (Today) we drove home. What a total Zamblevicor!

No comments:

Post a Comment