Saturday, October 16, 2010

majorly fun one-sentence time!!

Yesterday I went to Tavin's house and I brought my hex-bugs and he showed me his Halloween costume (A zombie hunter.) when I got there and then we played with the hex-bugs for a while and then we went out on his trampoline and we bounced and bounced and bounced and bounced and bounced and bounced and bounced and bounced and then I slipped on some pine straw and we found out that the pine straw was slippery so we bounced-slipped on it for a while and then Tavin said that he had a big ball that he bounce-rolls on so we found it in a big bush and got it out and we played with in in the trampoline and then it got dark so we went inside and we played with the hex-bugs for a while and then we played a board game called "Web Of Gold" and then his mom served us with a snack of chips and carrots and I ate all the chips and we started to play "Loot" and then I wanted to go out on the trampoline and bounce but it was dark so we got 4 flashlights and 1 lantern and then Tavin hooked it to a tree and so we bounced and bounced and bounced and bounced and bounced and bounced and bounced and bounced while looking at the stars and then we came in when Tavin said that he was hearing stuff and so we went in and he showed me some magic tricks like a jumping rubber band and a card trick and the coin-in-ears trick and he said it was his magnetic pocket and I figured out the card trick and then he did some cups-and-balls tricks and then supper was served and it was veggie burgers and corn and flat-bread and then we went up to his room and looked at some of his Lego sets and he brought one down and we played with it and I left and I arrived at 5:00 and left at 12:50 and it was one of the funnest times in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment