Sunday, April 10, 2011

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Today I got up early in the morning. I took a shower then went to Journeys, where I had fun After class, O'l Mom went to a meeting. I stayed around and played catch with Conor with frisbees in the lobby. Conor once threw it so hard that it bounced off the door, flew around the ceiling, flew into the sanctuary, zoomed high above the chairs, flew out a window, and hit Conor's Mom's purse after it flew into her car! Once I threw it so high that it hit a water sprinkler and made all the water sprinklers shake, so it looked as though they were about to go off. They didn't, though. Later, the frisbee fell into the fountain and we left it there.  Abbey came about and started throwing bean bags around, so we played catch with those until they had all fell into the fountain or disappeared or flew out an open window. By then, the meeting was over, so O'l Mom and I got into our car and then we went home. On the way, O'l Mom stopped 3 times to get a beautiful necklace and then for some hot dogs and then for a nice but hot walk, and then I got home. I then lazed around and did my blog.

4 comments: