Friday, April 1, 2011

Ze Multimedia Post in Zat blog

Today I went to the art show and I saw the following art:

By Jenny Eggleston
By Lisa Lotz
By Donna Belt
By Donna Belt



By Whoever invented these
                                                                                              
I also watched a lot of films and decided to try skating after I watched this film about 6 or 7 times.






A message to Kelly A:
I dare you to draw the following image!!
By How am I supposed to know?

Once you do, I'll put it on the blog.

4 comments:

  1. You are too cool, Madison! Thank you for sharing my art with your friends and inspiring me with your own brand of seeing and appreciating!

    Miss Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny Eggleston...I haven't seen her in forever. Nice to see she's still doing the art thang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sure is. You might come to her art shows.

    ReplyDelete